Sunday, May 07, 2006

An analysis of my language learning experience

1) My most enjoyable language learning experience has been Conversation. Conversation is very fun for me. When I talk to someone, my brain works actively. Then I try to talk about something. I'm very glad to talk words.
Now I go to English conversation school. I know the fun of conversation in it.

2) My least enjoyable language learning experience has been Reading Silently. I usually translate from English into Japanese when I do so. When I read aloud, I can translate and understand more speedy than reading silently.

3) My most valuable language learning activity has been Rading Aloud and Repetition. I can memorize the sentences and understand the structure of sentence when I read aloud again and again. I think that Reading Aloud is very important, because reading aloud stimulates own ears and brain.

4) My least valuable language learning activity has been Translating. I think translating is good, but I have to have two way of thinking to improve my English skill. If it is possible, I have to have English thinking when I read English.

5) In general my language learning experience has been speaking, reading and listening. To improve my English skill I speak to many people and read aloud and listen English seriously. I want to touch at English as many times as possible.

6) What kind of influence do you think your language learning experience will have on your teaching?

  If I teach students English, I use enjoyable activities. I think enjoyable activities are lively. I give them the chances of speaking. I have them repeat with gesture not to be boring.

No comments: