Sunday, April 30, 2006

How I learned English.

I have learned English since I entered into junior high school. I tried many studies.

When I was junior high school student, I studied it with the text books mainly. I memorized words or phrases that were witten in the text books. I read the story again and again. I think that I studied English in junior high school to be acustomed to English.

I often write my jornal in English. After I finish it, my English teacher―Peter, in English conversation school― checks my jornal. I write many things―for example, my favorite food, my dream, my opinion about English education and so on. I couldn't write it soon, but now I can almost write it without dictionary.

I have an English and Japanese conversation with Phillipino woman every Tuesday. I want to speak English very well. She wants to speak Japanese very well. So we are teacher. She correct me immediately if I am mistaken.

I want to have many chances to touch English.

No comments: