Thursday, February 01, 2007

Goals of me in this year

I have goals in this year. There are 3 goals.

①To pass the teacher's test
I want to be an elementary school teacher in Iwate. I have to pass the test to be a teacher. The test will be on July.

Now I am studying many things for the test. I have to study many subjects:
japanese, math, science, social atudy, physical education, music, and so on.
And I have to study......
the European history of education, Educational principle, regulation of education, and so on...
I have many chances to learn in this university;
My university has good classes and good seminers for the teacher's test.
I'm going to read many books to know many things and I will have chances to play with children.

I think a key for success will be studying them throughly and equally.


②To speak to everyone my opinions in English
Now I'm not good at speaking my ideas in English. When I speak in English, I'm afraid of mistakes. However as the Japanese proverb says, "mistakes is a key for success". I will speak English actively without being afraid. And I'm going to use new phrases which I don't use habitually.


③My thesis
I haven't decided about theme on my thesis yet, but I'm interested in children's eagerness to study and learn, the relationship between communication in Japanese and English activity at elementary school. I'm going to read many books about English education. And I want to solidify my ideas. I want to write it in order to be helpful to my future and other students.


In order to attain goals, I do my best!!!

2 comments:

KEN‐CHAN said...

Dear friend,
Do your best! Trust yourself!!
If you do so, your dream must come true.

I'll give you one advice.
In order to get a fluent skill of English, you had better increase your vocabulary. It is VOCABULARY that is the most impotant element as a foundation of English. Go for it!
Sincerely yours, Kumaken

patapata said...

Dear kumakensan,
Thank you for leaving a comment.
I'm going to put a spurt on in this spring vacation!!

Thank you very much for good advice! I surely don't have a large vocabulary. I study it to increase my vocabulary.

By the way, have a great vacation!
Best wishes, Patapata